Add more items to Treasure wars

I watch a lot of bedwars content on youtube, and there are tons of items that promote lots of different playstyles. The Hive doesn’t have as much. You can almost always tell who’s gonna win a fight based on their armor, sword, and if they have bow + arrows/snowballs. The hive should add things like fireballs, and other popular items. I love this game mode!

1 Like

Hey There! I understand what you are trying to say, but, can you please elaborate on the suggestion? If you expand the suggestion, it would be a lot easier for people to vote for it and reply with their opinions. Thanks!

1 Like

The thing is, more items doesn’t always make the game more diverse. This is because some will be more powerful than others, and will rise as the meta. This problem will increase as more items are added, as it’s hard to balance everything against everything else. Then, it will just make it even harder for new people to get into twars, which is already punishing to noobs.

4 Likes

I do somewhat agree with this suggestion, hive treasure wars really only promotes one strategy (aggressively rushing), but I also think that the fact there isn’t a million items is why some people like it.

Also this suggestion is fairly vague

8 Likes

It’s vague because adding an update (which changes a lot) to a major game can make or break it among other variables

As much as I love this suggestion.
The hive typically want to make all their stuff original. And seeing as most gamemodes like bedwars have stuff like fireballs, potions, things like that, I highly doubt hive will add it.
Also I love your pfp!!

1 Like

I don’t think you should necro post and also there are things like knockback nemos and even though I think kb nemos should not be added to tw and kb stick’s should not as well thx for saying a good idear and also wellcome to the forums.

3 Likes

Hey there

Please don’t necro post, it’s when you add unneeded discussion to a dead thread like this one.

2 Likes

I know necroposting is bad but please give him credit it is his first time posting.

Necrosis posting is against the rules and knock back stick has already been suggested here: Knock-back Stick

Also 45 emerald is wayyyyy to much

1 Like

Hey there

Report the post and let the mods deal with it if they’re breaking the rules, don’t whine about it and make the thread run even further off the tracks

Review this so you don’t do this again

2 Likes

Can you guys just flag the post instead of talking about it gosh damit.