Add knockback resistance armor

Everyone must think the knockback nemo is to op, so why we dont make knockback resistance armor?, maybe make a knockback to half of it will make knockback nemo not to op, but the armor also must rare like knockback nemo, so the armor is not to easy to get, and reduce just maybe 25% percent for normal weapon and 50% for knockback nemo

1 Like

This would ruin combos.
No.

5 Likes

If it were to be added, only have it affect nemo.

just don’t be near the edge when someone has a nemo

3 Likes

I agree with the above statement.

2 Likes

Sorry to dwell off-topic, but stop acting like the Nemo is an instant kill weapon!

Seriously, I see people state this crap all the time. Everyone goes “oMg tHe NeMo mAdE mE lOsE mY wInStReAk!1!1!”, and that it’s so unfair to them.

However, the Nemo, while hard to beat, isn’t impossible to beat.

If you see someone with a Nemo, maybe you shouldn’t follow them near the void!. In the off chance that you don’t see their Nemo, maybe just use your head! If they’re trying to make you come to the edge, maybe keep in mind that they may have a Nemo!

The Nemo is fine as it is.

Now, to the suggestion.

No. It’s already near impossible to start a combo on hive, and if you rush mid and find this armor, you’re basically unkillable. This might have some ground under its feet if Hive KB had horizontal knockback, but this doesn’t fit at all with KBs current situation

2 Likes

yes you right just kb nemo get affect

Why do people hate the Nemo so much? Doesn’t it push you back 2 blocks unless you’re in the air.

1 Like

dude literally just put a block in the back and then you wont be able to get knocked off, EASY

Don’t bump a post that you don’t agree with. That will only give it more attention