Add extr elementals

Anyway etc elemental should be a game where their are clans and powers in hive and that in hive its like treasure wars you get a shop ANF also their are clan owners basically you get a percentage on ur screen of being the clan owner and if you become tHe clan owner you run that clan anyway the game is simple just kill the other teams and be the last one standing also the clan owners if they die the clan only has one life and if your kicked from a clan from the owner for whatever reason becuz you did something wrong you have to find a new one before 2minutes otherwise eliminated or banned so yeah what do you think hive??

I meant etr elemental also you get powers by collecting diamonds or emeralds if you get enough gold at the elite island you Can upgrade protection instead of upgrades like diamonds you can buy spells and weapons iron is just blocks you get iron at the main island the island your at in the first place btw you can pick kits but to use kits you must have hive plus or the deputies rank so yeah

It goes up to my 17 and should have skyward type of knock back just saying

I meanT level 17 Srtypo

hi! thank you for your suggestion, however i’d just like to note that a clan system is something that the Hive has already planned! it’s called “Swarms” and still being worked on :~) you can read about swarms and track it’s progress on the trello:
â—¦ https://forum.playhive.com/t/swarms-discussion/9489 (Swarms)
â—¦ Trello (Updates)

also, instead of double posting, you can always go back and edit your post (there will be :pencil2: underneath it) :blobheart:

4 Likes