Add Challenges to Hive

Challenges would work in a similar way to Quests, but they don’t rotate every day, and they’re much more complex.

An Easy Challenge would get you 15 QP, a Medium one would get 30 QP, and hard is 45.
I already have some suggestions for each game:

That was close…: In Skywars, use a pearl to get back up after you fall.

Vengeance: In Treasure Wars, destroy the treasure of someone who destroyed your treasure.

No Popo: In Murder Mystery, kill the Sheriff 3 times in one match.

That’s not me!: In Ground Wars, kill an Imposter imposing as you.

True Flag Defender: In Capture the Flag, capture the flag 3 times in one match.

Mine now!: In Survival Games, use a bow and arrow to shoot down someone else’s supply crate.

Slap!: In Block Drop, use a Knockback Nemo to slap someone off the map.

The Hunted has become the hunter…: In Hide and Seek, kill a Seeker as a Hider.

The Grimmest of Reapers: In DeathRun, kill over 10 people with one trap as a Death.

Lemme stop you right there…: In The Bridge, hit someone with a snowball while they’re using a leap.

Big Builder: In Just Build, Use over 300 blocks in one match.

These are just examples, and i hope this gets recognized and taken into consideration.

Welcome to the forums!

Do challenges never go away? Can you earn them multiple times? Are they like weekly quests?

Anyways, great great great idea! I don’t know how possible some are though.

Especially that one. Don’t forget you can vote your own post!

1 Like

This sounds a lot like achievements, which I would love to see!

1 Like

Thank you! as i said in the post, they stay forever and do not rotate daily like quests do. you can only complete each one once, and after you complete one, you can’t earn any more quest points from it. maybe you could even get some special cosmetic after completing them all :wink:

good idea, voted!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like