Add a rejoin command

u didnt take this into mind.

still isn’t going to be added though

Why…

and hackers can use it too

3 Likes

Well if they get out of the fight then the last person will win and its very stupid of the person if they do that

ye if someone got kicked bc of anticheat then, hackers could rejoin, do /rejoin and carry on

1 Like

i meant if it wasnt the last fight

Well not really…I thought the hackers would be banned for weeks?

no
the anticheat doesnt bann you, it kicks you

the admins do the banning

1 Like

Yeah so if the hacker rejoins than he will get bannned again lol when the anticheat system is completed

1 Like

kicking someone and banning someone isnt the same, if u glitch thru a block the anticheat kicks u, it will never ban you

@Hlzyzptlk

3 Likes

Why not?

1 Like

what do u mean
why doesnt it ban you?
im guessing that is what u meant,

if someone is lagging and is stuck in the air, bc the anticheat isnt perfect, it assumes your /fly so it kicks you, the admins would get so many complaints if the anticheat bans you

1 Like

Well I saw lots of people lagging and stuck in the air and I experiened that before and it does not get you banned and lets just ask the admins and developers for their opinion about this suggestion

@anon60761520 im very confused how u misunderstood what i just posted…

edit; in hub where ppl spawn is different

Er… i understand what you said but I think you don’t understand what I said

if this was above the gold block where you spawn into hub, that is different

Does anyone know how other servers that DO allow players to rejoin games get around most of the flaws mentioned?

Alright, so, technically this is absolutely still a duplicate. While you went into a bit more detail, it’s nothing you couldn’t have added to the original thread so I’d recommend doing that.

Secondly, there are a lot of problems with this command, as have been mentioned. I already explained over on the other thread that people are going to find ways to abuse it so unfortunately it’s pretty unlikely we’d consider adding it. Still, if you’d like to leave your thoughts on an existing thread, you’re welcome to.

5 Likes