Acrade update idea

yo

so i love the arcade update i also love the hive ofc.But hope u guys can add sumo sky
block or even combo mode ,uhc into arcade ,trust me these a very popular game mode in minecraft ,however there only have a few server in bedrock edition have those game mode if the developer can add them into the game i promise that a lot of player will enjoy it .And this can increase the number of player in the hive
(sorry) my grammer is suck
hope the developer can hear my suggestion … :smiley:

[Include any other information that you think is relevant here]

another day, another sumo and skyblock suggestion

4 Likes

Hello, & welcome to the forums! However, many things mentioned here have already been suggested. There are definitely updates planned for the Arcade, with the addition of a new game called “Block Party” being one that has already been confirmed.

For sumoing, I would recommend to create a custom server with your friends, or by asking people if they’d like to sumo. You can create a custom server with the /cs command. Skyblock is something that would likely not be added, as the Hive has always been a mini-game server. UHC has already been suggested, and you can vote on this here: New Game Suggestion: UHC

Thanking you for taking the time to create and make a suggestion! :blobheart:

1 Like

Duplicate Suggestion