A valuable thing that people in skywars will fight for

My idea is not a certain item or a structure, i will provide the required features and a few ideas too.

My suggestion is that we need something in skywars that people will rush and try to obtain that is limited, making people fight for it.

Currently in skywars, there is nothing too exclusive to make people fight. No strong items that are limited and nothing too good in mid that makes it that valuable really. You might say mid has midchests and the mystery chest, but the mystery chest is really not that valuable and most people do not care about it. The midchests contain diamond armor which you can get by mining ores without going to mid. There is nothing too exclusive to mid that makes people go for it, people go there just because they have to fight others. In many other servers such as mineplex, gommehd and hypixel, the middle loot is way better than what you get from your island, making people fight for the midchests at the mid. Same thing can not be said for hive as i said above, nothing good in mid is exclusive to mid. I think that we need a powerful thing that can make people fight for it, to make the game more fun and fast, and also add some variety.

Now for my solutions but before you read, i want to let you know that anything that is GOOD and EXCLUSIVE to MID can be used.

Idea 1- Enchanting. Basically, spawning enchanting supplies at mid such as xp bottles, lapis, an enchant table and an anvil could make people get to mid and fight for those items as enchants can make you way more powerful than someone with just default gear.

Idea 2- God’s hand. Right click this one-use item that spawns after 1 minute to get a random buff for the rest of the game. Disappears after 30 seconds or when someone uses it.

Idea 3- Buff that mystery chest! Mysery chest is a very good and balanced idea however because the loot it gives is already obtainable from other sources, it is not very noticed or cared about really. Give it some exclusive gear and maybe more healing and buffs, make people want it and make it despawn after some time so people rush it

Idea 4- Buff mid entirely. Buff the midchests, and buff the mystery chests. So there is actually meaning in going to mid rather than just finding people to fight with.

This is my idea here, add things that are exclusive to mid that people will fight for, make the game faster, more enjoyable and add some variety. Give me your own ideas for this concept in the replies!

hey :wave:
This is sadly, a duplicate suggestion. Here is the original post (at least the oldest I could find).

Also, might want to have a look at this. Making lists (multiple ideas in one suggestion) is not allowed

1 Like

it already does give exclusive gear

1 Like