Make the shower in toy house drop out somewhere

Upstairs In the map toy house, there is a bathroom

My idea is that you should be able to open the trapdoor in the shower (Either by coins or default) and be able to drop down to ground level

It would drop you out about here

Here is a view of the ceiling

This simple change would just make the map more interactive and could lead to more interesting games and escapes. Thanks for reading!

8 Likes

Really clever, definitely having my vote on this one.

2 Likes

This would actually be really fun and make for a fast escape from the murderer, you’ve got my vote!

Also B U M P

3 Likes

I forgot I made this! Thanks for bumping it, and yes I think it would be a great change.

3 Likes

Whoa this would be so cool! Earned my vote and I really hope this is added

2 Likes

I definitely like this idea

1 Like

This would be Great Voted :cubee:

1 Like

Wow, great idea
Bump

1 Like

Wow yes! Very creative and useful :+1:

1 Like

Bumping this too! It would add something special about this older map since most, if not all, the recent maps has had something unique about them. It keeps it up to date with the new generation of maps without having to change it up a lot. (Im meaning having it cost gold to use since all the new maps have something special you buy with gold)

Edit
Bumping, Jan. 22, 2024

3 Likes

Maybe it could be disguised as an air vent? Toy house already has the secret drop though…

2 Likes

TBH my only problem with this is that the last person or sheriff might possibly camp this, but considering any bow shot from inside the shower is blocked by the glass panes, I don’t see why this would be a bad addition, but the murderer would have to be smart since you can wait below for the murd to drop and shoot them, but this being one of my favorite maps, I’d love to see something new added to it. I’ll bump this.

1 Like

This could fix the Murderers invincebility in the shower (well actually any throwable you will be safe from but still) and would also be a nice addition