A New Update is Coming!

Picture Explains Itself.

Link here if anyone wants it https://updates.playhive.com/new-server-icon-and-a-quick-update!-3nEY12

What are you excited for the most?

• Swarm/Guilds
  • Quest Master
  • New Gamemode

0 voters

1 Like

Pretty excited for guilds, and chances are they might add private games for the guilds, 8-32 players per guild.

1 Like

The quest master was in for long not having any quests but it should be here soon with new quests that can give you global rewards, plus I want some interesting kinds of quest like snowball someone off the edge from behind in TW or kill at least 3 innocents using Nether Star as the murderer in MM.

4 Likes

I agree with you @TimePlays15, but I don’t think those types of quests would be available. I don’t think the games calculate your fall/death reason. But I think they can make that.

2 Likes

Hmm only time will tell in the future.

Am I the only one who thinks quests is the BEST. I need more motivation to play all the games and not just my favourite. The non-pvp part of the new game would stop windows 10 people being too good as well. :grinning:

2 Likes

Gives motivation and interest in playing mini games on Hive and challenges you of some sorts I guess.

3 Likes

I love all 3 of these, but clans is where it’s at for me and my friends :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Mhm I agree, would be the best idea so far,

1 Like

I love the idea of clans and guilds adding a social side
I love the idea of a quest master making people strive and push to try new things and explore more of the server
and I love every new game that the Hive bring out (however even though im bad at it im more of pvp player :joy:)
Ty all of the staff team for constantly improving the server and keeping all entertained

3 Likes

Pretty excited for all of it, but for the memes…

QUEST MASTER OMGGGGG

4 Likes