A New Fast Paced Game

This New Original Game Will Be Called “Rush”(It Would Be A Mix Of The Bridge And Treasure Wars. It Would Have Something That The Player Would Have To Protect (e.g. Bed Or Treasure) There Would Be A Bridge With Big Gaps To Bridge Over And Small Gaps That You Can Jump Over Rush Will Have 25 Levels. Rush Will Also Have Skill Based Matchmaking Like The Bridge

You Would Spawn In With An Iron Sword, Chain Armour, A Bow And You Have A Kit Between
Snowball Kit (Snowball x8)
Knockback Nemo Kit (Knockback Nemo With Knockback 2)
And A Warrior Kit (Iron Sword Instead Of Stone Sword

(Edit : I Found Out That Rush Is A Game On Galaxite So I Will Think Of Another Name)

XP

Kill 5xp

Win 50xp

Destroying Opponents Protection 35xp

Unlocks

Arrow Trails

Kill Effects

Hub Titles

The Rusher (Level 3)

Keep On Rushin’! (Level 7)

Champion Rusher (Level 18)

Rush Sempai (Level 24)

Costume

Rush Warrior

An Easier Explanation On My YouTube Channel : Irishkid118

1 idk where you got the name from but there’s already a game called rush on galaxite
2 i can’t vote because i literally cannot understand it

1 Like

I think this game could be fun if done correct but I’ll list a few problems
Rush as a game already exists on galaxite so a different name might be better, maybe this could be a special version of bridge?
Also I don’t like the idea of xp for clutches it would be hard to do and unfair by platform
The Nemo kit would probably be way overpowered compared to other kits
The unlocks seem good but overall I think you need to explain the game more clearly a lot of stuff makes no sense like what are we protecting and what is this middle of the map?

Hey there! Welcome to the forums :wave: :blobheart:

Of what?

What do you mean by “The highest point of the map”

Too OP

Absolutely too OP hive will never add these 100%

Excuse me but people can 3 shot leather armor with a diamond sword (i think according to my calculations) and iron is 4 shot. Too OP

How does hive even count/implument a system that knows when if people block clutch/make a block extension or just making a bridge to the other side?

Thats all from me,

(And an announcement to everyone reading this: im going to the beach this day and im not going to be going on the forums that much since there are no wifi’s at the beach, thank you all so much for kind of teaching me things i didnt know from my start on the forums and i really appreciate ppl helping me, cya all in a week or so!)
(heres a secret: the first guy to respond to my first post was @MasterJim7930 he said it was a dupe)

Happy Hiving!!! :blobheart:

Update : Updated The Post So It Makes More Sense And Fixed Minor Grammar Issues

1 Like

This is just Glaxite’s Rush but with bedwars.

Its Completley different

1 Like

no it’s not

It Is, Rush Is Like SW Or SG I Forget, My Version Is Like Bridge & TW Mix

1 Like

Hey there! (Responding to the changes you made)

Too op dude even when u get chain armor.

Knockback 1 is already annoying enough

Wait what?

You didnt write anything about this?
Or are u saying that ppl can buy defenses and if all the blocks in the defense destroyed or wht?

Ohhh u spawn with a bow…I forgot-How many arrows do u get when u spawn tho?

Happy Hiviing!

(And yes im back from vacation)

Edit: I just watched the video and why was it a wooden sword and not a nemo? Where was the bow and arrows? U didnt explain the kits- And finally i just realised that ur young?

there’s a video?

Did u even read the whole post?

1 Like

mb i didn’t see it

i thought there was a link or smth

I could only see this working as some kind of bridge ltm