A couple ideas for custom servers

Custom Server Ideas

Treasure Wars:
Keep inventory enable/disable setting
Amount of blocks that an auto bridger bridges

Survival Games:
Option to choose the amount of cache cows and supply crates, as well as be able to choose how often they spawn such as every 5 minutes, every 2 minutes, none, etc.
UPDATE - ADDED :white_check_mark:

Murder Mystery:
A setting that changes how much stuff like potions cost

I do enjoy hosting and playing custom servers, I just have a couple ideas that would enhance the experience

4 Likes

Would you mind if I added these to my (bigger) topic to prevent clogging the forums?

1 Like

Sure, write my name somewhere though pls

1 Like

PLEASE STOP SPAMMING THIS EVERYWHERE.
And don’t sign your posts @Itzyaurboi

7 Likes

dude this is an actual conversation why are you copying and pasting that everywhere.

I’m pretty sure he’s doing that to let a lot of people know about custom servers since well most people don’t know about them so ya plus its only one reply he’s not doing 20 replies in a single comments no he’s only doing one so its not a problem in my opinion.

Ah hes been doin this on all the threads while we are tryna converse lol

1 Like

Still, he has no need to constantly reply this same thing on multiple threads. Its getting on people’s nerves and needs to stop.

2 Likes

ok well LOL A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THEN i only thought that was like for 10 but haha thats funny.

1 Like

lolol its alright:) let’s get back on topic shall we

2 Likes

I think the chooses you chose would be a nice addition to the Hive Minigames also i think it would be cool if you could choose what people started with but that would be so hard to do so i don’t expect my suggestion.

1 Like

Let’s please stay on the topic of the original post :smile:

2 Likes