A competitive mode in sky wars with leagues

A competitive mode in sky wars with leagues

1 Like

Can you provide more detail?

1 Like

pretty sure they won’t add this, I’m not sure but I think they said they didn’t want to have public “leagues” because of toxicity.

1 Like

If the Hive ever added a competitive mode to skywars, then regular skywars would be easier to win. I think they should add it. It can definitely split the noobs, pros, hackers, and Gods

1 Like

i would love this! i’ve always wanted a competitive skywars mode because regular skywars just doesn’t cut it anymore. please add this! also, definitely tournaments

Unless your a Nintendo Switch Player like me. Then you might not be with those as you wouldn’t even try competitive mode.

I don’t think further splitting the player count is going to help. By adding SkyWars Kits they split the player count and made Regular SkyWars lobbies less popular in general. IMO, Hive need to stop focussing on adding new games and instead turn their attention to the current games and giving them the love they deserve. It’s very easy in game development to want to work on “new” stuff, especially when you have a passion for it and it’s also heavily requested by the community. To conclude my rant, I do not think adding an additional gamemode to an already split gamemode is a good idea. Hive needs to focus on player count for their games, not adding new content.

We need A Skywars Prestige Level

Same. I need more detail but a cool idea