World not loading after teleporting

In CTF on XBOX sometimes theres this bug where you get killed and then everything around you disappears and your stuck, you can still see players around you but you cant move, anybody else having this problem?

Hey there :wave:

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. Please use the following template when reporting bugs Bug Reports ⚠️ READ BEFORE POSTING ⚠️

Has anyone else been experiencing this issue?

1 Like

Yes I have, I also happens on windows as well, here is a picture.

Yes, but it is not just XBOX per se, It happens to me frequently on PC as well.

1 Like

Yes, I run into this glitch a lot when I play CTF, it dosnt just happen to me, it also happens with my friend, and we are both PC. It started happening in 1.20.

Capture The Flag

When respawning, the world would just not load, and me and my friend wouldnt be able to move, open our inventories, etc.

Me and my friend are both on MCPE 1.20 and are both on PC

Affected Service (Game name, hub, or global):
North America region, Survival Games, Northwood map

What is the bug?
Sometimes I go through a teleporter and I get stuck on the other side, the world doesn’t load around me, and I am just stuck. I thought it could have been a wifi issue because I’ve had those in the past, but I was connected to the server, I could still type “/hub” and someone even came up to me and killed me when I was stuck., so I know it is not a wifi issue. So far it has happened twice to me. My only way of getting out of it is to go to hub via command or get killed by someone.

Device(s) & Version
I play on Windows and version 1.20 is when the problems started happening

Screenshots and/or video:

Affected Service (Game name, hub, or global):
What was affected - please include the region, and the name of the map if applicable Survival games NA blossom

What is the bug?
A detailed description/explanation of the bug Went thru a teleporter and i couldnt move nor uncrouch, couldnt see anything loaded aswell

Device(s) & Version
What platform do you play on (Win10, Xbox, Switch, iOS, Android or PS4) and what version of Minecraft are you using? ios and latest version

Screenshots and/or video:
Screenshots or videos of the bug, if it applies

Hey there,

Thanks all for submitting bug reports about this issue.

We have logged the issue internally and our developers hope to have the issue resolved soon.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Hey there :wave:

This issue has been fixed :tada: