36, 37, 38 and 39!

I hit lvl 39 today and hopefully tomorrow I will hit lvl 40! Hopefully I can get out my Ghost Invasion montage this week when I get my clips. I need 4K ish xp and if anybody wants to join me hit lvl 40 in SW just PM me or say it on this post

edit: Do u like my clickbaity title?

3 Likes

no

9 Likes

haha non beat you to level 40

1 Like

haha non beat you to level 40

1 Like

Poggers, good luck! The costume is pretty cool :beedance:

7 Likes

i just got level 40 yesterday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations :partying_face:, I am so excited :grin: to see :eyes: you so close to reaching level 40 :four::zero:, you deserve it for your hard work :construction_worker_man:.

5 Likes

#EternallyStuckAtLevel8Gang

oh wait that’s just me

:cake: you can make it to 40!

2 Likes

today is the day I hit lvl 40, grinding SW soon…

also editing my Ghost Invasions lvl 20 montage

You forgot to bring up block game
Correction:
Congratulations :partying_face:, I am so excited :grin: to see :eyes: that you nearly :soon: got a number :1234: on block game to :four::zero:, you deserve it :partying_face: for your hard work :construction_worker_man:.

4 Likes

this is my grind, avoid the notes I took just that I didn’t earn 3K xp so I grinded a bit more

this goes all the way till now

Keeping track of it is a whole new level of dedication, most of us just say 1 level each day, and just get on as much as possible.

2 Likes

I did that with survival games lmao, INFACT I HAVE A WHOLE DISCORD SERVER FOR IT

Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 1.15.47 PM
@thatOthrNerd

also this sounds dumb but while today is my last grind, should I try to speed run perfect solo skywars to try and get a WR? No one has done it

might as well give it a shot

1 Like

No don’t because that speedrun category thing is so dumb

get gud, I reached level 40 on mobile and I didn’t create a topic for it

3 Likes

Bruh same but i am lvl 11

1 Like

yeah im stuck at level 40 and i cant seem to level up, i dont know why…

/s this is a joke dont take serious tyty

2 Likes

wow how didnt you know that level 40 was the max, you cant go any higher! how dumb do you have to be to not know this smh

1 Like

smh my head im lvl 20 git good
imagine being 39 smh my head 20>39