#32 in Skywars. what i think should be changed

Hive skywars is great, it really is, but there are some issues with it. i understand that the point is not like hypixel skywars, it is made to be fair to all players, (for the most part). things that should be removed from skywars definitely has to be the barrier. most times i see myself waiting up to 15 seconds for the barrier to be removed and i think it does add time to how much time i spend not actually playing. other things are absortion hearts. from my standpoint i am a windows 10 player and being full diamond, having a sharp 2 and fire aspect, combined with the 17 hearts i have (5 from redstone, 2 from gaps) it is pretty hard to kill me unless i fall into the void. i think redstone should be removed or at least change it so that gaps cannot add absortion hearts ontop of the ones you get from redstone. then there is the mystery chest. I really do not find myself going for it at all. the strategy most players do right now for the top 100, is queue as 4, go squads, vote castle, mine redstone at base, iron sword, blocks, etc. and wwe split up to rush the bases. our fastest game was 30 seconds after the barriers came down. most of the ores i’ve mined are redstone or emerald. thats pretty much all i have to say

The Hive wouldn’t ever remove this as it would be a problem for mobile players.

How? You can get really good loot from it.

This is understandable, but remember that SW is in the early stages of release. There will be broken things at launch, just ask EA.

and use paragraphs pls

3 Likes

I already made a similar suggestion here

Apparently we’re not allowed to make duplicate suggestions, but it was an honest mistake since you’re new. Thought I should tell you before someone else does.

tbh tho fire swords aren’t even that broken. at first i didn’t like the barrier but as the game is different it makes sense

2 Likes

weird flex, but ok ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

2 Likes

Please only suggest one thing per thread, make sure you read this before submitting more ideas:

5 Likes